I’m Jim Biddulph.
My Practice is involved in researching and questioning the relationship between time, space and memory through the lens and time based media of video, film and photography. I am interested in the reationship between concept and medium and the notion of editing and selecting sections of time which mirrors the act of sculpting. Most recently I have been looking at communication and conversation and I am concerned with the space between us as humans. My work usually involves installation, multi screens and sometimes site-specifity. During project 1 I hope to experiment further with these mediums and explore sound further in the next few weeks.
- 2011/12 edition
- art practice as research
- art research essays 2007-2011
- #106 (no title)
- Barbara Hammer: tender fictions
- The Marco Polo Syndrome
- World as Archive
- Globalisation as universal Art
- Travelling Images: Memory, Time and the Analogue Media Experience.
- Indian Arts on Film
- My approach to documentary making
- Project CrashBack – in The Everyday
- writing about the research dimension of artistic practice
- new journal “Sensate”
- Globalisation as Artist Theory
- essay map: next deadline is january 11 2012
- Artist redefined
- Transexperience and Artist’s life
- Can artist be theorist? (Week 4- Artist as Theorist)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.