DIY [Do It Yourself] :
a-Time the automatic PowerPoint presentation using the following technique
- Write your narartive ( the presentation script) and time it.
- Create 20 slides that include little or no text and large, striking images
- Paste your script in the note pane of each slide, so that you know what you’ll say for each slide. Recheck the timing.
- Set the slides to advance after 20 seconds. Choose View> Slide Sorter and select all of the slides. (Click the first one, press and hold Shift, and click the last one.)
- On the Slide Sorter toolbar, click the Transition button. (In 2007, choose Animations.) In the Advance Slide section, uncheck the On Mouse Click check box and check the Automatically After check box. In the Automatically After text box, enter 00:20.
- Choose Slideshow> Set Up Show and select: Presented by a speaker and Advance Slides Using timings
- Practice until you can deliver the presentation within the alloted time.
b- Upload it to the blog, using the following procedure
- First upload it to slideshare
- In the page with the presentation on SlideShare, below the presentation you will see (among other things) a text box labeled “For WordPress.com”
- If you copy that code, similar to this [ slideshare id=xxxxxxx&doc=thetitleofyoursliedes-yyyyyyyy ] and paste it into your blog post on WordPress.com, it will show up as the presentation when you publish your blogpost.