Working with photography i have used semiotic’s in my work intriguing the viewer into questioning what it is that they can see. iI have done this by using recognisable objects and creating them with an alternative material or view point. At first you recognise the object as something familar and known and by changing it aesthetic it gives it a whole new meaning.
- 2011/12 edition
- art practice as research
- art research essays 2007-2011
- #106 (no title)
- Barbara Hammer: tender fictions
- The Marco Polo Syndrome
- World as Archive
- Globalisation as universal Art
- Travelling Images: Memory, Time and the Analogue Media Experience.
- Indian Arts on Film
- My approach to documentary making
- Project CrashBack – in The Everyday
- writing about the research dimension of artistic practice
- new journal “Sensate”
- Globalisation as Artist Theory
- essay map: next deadline is january 11 2012
- Artist redefined
- Transexperience and Artist’s life
- Can artist be theorist? (Week 4- Artist as Theorist)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.