The proceedings of the symposium ‘Institution as Medium. Curating as Institutional Critique?, ‘ are now available as a free pdf. Organised by the Kunsthalle Fridericianum and the Zurich Postgraduate Program in Curating, it debates how far it is possible to exercise institutional critique by curating exhibitions. Texts include:
01 Institution as Medium. Curating as Institutional Critique?
02 Curating Theory (Away) the Case of the Last Three Documenta Shows
03 A Platform and Some Projects, Postgraduate Program in Curating, Zurich Carte Blanche
04 Walking as a Form of Critical Curating
05 Who Needs Art, We Need Potatoes
06 Contemporary Art and its Institutional Dilemmas
07 A Series of Acts and Spaces
08 Just What is it That Makes ‘Curating’ so Different, so Appealing?
- 2011/12 edition
- art practice as research
- art research essays 2007-2011
- #106 (no title)
- Barbara Hammer: tender fictions
- The Marco Polo Syndrome
- World as Archive
- Globalisation as universal Art
- Travelling Images: Memory, Time and the Analogue Media Experience.
- Indian Arts on Film
- My approach to documentary making
- Project CrashBack – in The Everyday
- writing about the research dimension of artistic practice
- new journal “Sensate”
- Globalisation as Artist Theory
- essay map: next deadline is january 11 2012
- Artist redefined
- Transexperience and Artist’s life
- Can artist be theorist? (Week 4- Artist as Theorist)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.