The Empire Project identifies and exhibits contemporary art from the regions which have historically been within the cultural sphere of influence centred upon (or significantly affected by) the imperial locus we today call Istanbul. Geographically speaking, the range is wide, including most of the Mediterranean world and Arabian Peninsula, much of Eastern Europe, Anatolia, the Black Sea region, and Central Asia.
- 2011/12 edition
- art practice as research
- art research essays 2007-2011
- #106 (no title)
- Barbara Hammer: tender fictions
- The Marco Polo Syndrome
- World as Archive
- Globalisation as universal Art
- Travelling Images: Memory, Time and the Analogue Media Experience.
- Indian Arts on Film
- My approach to documentary making
- Project CrashBack – in The Everyday
- writing about the research dimension of artistic practice
- new journal “Sensate”
- Globalisation as Artist Theory
- essay map: next deadline is january 11 2012
- Artist redefined
- Transexperience and Artist’s life
- Can artist be theorist? (Week 4- Artist as Theorist)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.